Don't Walk Through Difficult Times Alone
Saddleback Church Support Systems To Help Those with Food, Other Addictions
Through Saddleback Church, pastors, counselors and support groups are available to provide compassionate counsel, prayer and perhaps appropriate referrals for more critical needs.
- To speak with a pastor right away, call our Minister of the Day at 949-609-8000.
- Go to www.saddleback.com and click on "Care & Help" to find someone to talk with.
- Saddleback Church also provides support groups related to addictions. Plug into Celebrate Recovery and it's weekly scheduled programming, including Friday nights:
- 7:00-8:00 p.m. - Large Group Session. Everyone meets together for a time of worship then a teaching or a testimony in the Worship Center. There is no pre-registration or sign-ups. Upon arrival you will be greeted by a greeter and handed a bulletin to help you become acclimated.
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. - Open Share Groups. This is the time to break into recovery specific groups. Meet others with similar hurts, hang-ups and habits. These groups are gender specific. Click here to view all Open Share Groups.
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. - also on Friday nights Celebrate Recovery 101. This is a one time meeting where you will learn more about Celebrate Recovery, hear personal mini-testimonies and ask direct questions. If you are new to recovery or a visitor, after the Large Group session we invite you to attend this meeting. (Meets in Plaza Room 202)
- 9:00-10:00 p.m. - Solid Rock Cafe. Held in Room 404 after Open Share Groups. This is a great time to fellowship with others from your group. Join us for refreshments and dessert.
Children are important to us - Friday night Celebrate Recovery programs are available - Infant to 11 years - in the Children´s Building.
ALL Groups are gender specific.