Through Saddleback Church, pastors, counselors and support groups are available to provide compassionate counsel, prayer and perhaps appropriate referrals for more critical needs.
- To speak with a pastor right away, call our Minister of the Day at 949-609-8000.
- Go to www.saddleback.com and click on "Care & Help" to find someone to talk with.
- Saddleback Church also provides support groups related to addictions. Plug into Celebrate Recovery and it's weekly scheduled programming, including Friday nights:
- 7:00-8:00 p.m. - Large Group Session. Everyone meets together for a time of worship then a teaching or a testimony in the Worship Center. There is no pre-registration or sign-ups. Upon arrival you will be greeted by a greeter and handed a bulletin to help you become acclimated.
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. - Open Share Groups. This is the time to break into recovery specific groups. Meet others with similar hurts, hang-ups and habits. These groups are gender specific. Click here to view all Open Share Groups.
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. - also on Friday nights Celebrate Recovery 101. This is a one time meeting where you will learn more about Celebrate Recovery, hear personal mini-testimonies and ask direct questions. If you are new to recovery or a visitor, after the Large Group session we invite you to attend this meeting. (Meets in Plaza Room 202)
- 9:00-10:00 p.m. - Solid Rock Cafe. Held in Room 404 after Open Share Groups. This is a great time to fellowship with others from your group. Join us for refreshments and dessert.
Children are important to us - Friday night Celebrate Recovery programs are available - Infant to 11 years - in the Children´s Building.
ALL Groups are gender specific.