Mark Hyman, MD
Serves:1 1/2 dozen
- 2 2/3 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup sliced raw almonds
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 4 large egg whites
- walnut or grapeseed oil (to grease cookie sheet)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Oil 2 large cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, mix coconut, almonds and agave nectar until combined. Stir in egg whites and blend well.
- Drop mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls, about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake cookies until golden, about 20-25 minutes. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool. Store in tightly covered container.