HAWAIIAN STYLE EDAMAME
- 1 Lb. (4 Cups) Edamame Beans (frozen in the shell)
- 1 oz. Aloha Soy or San-J Tamari Sauce
- 1 TB. Edamame Seasoning (see below) 1 tsp. Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp. Black Sesame Seeds
- 2 TB. Takaokaya Dried Seaweed Sliced (Kizami Nori), julienne
- 2 Qt. Water
Bring water to a boil. Place edamame beans in the “HOT” water. Let sit 5 minutes. Drain. Place edamame in a bowl. Toss with seasoning, Soy sauce and Sesame seeds. Serve.
- 4 oz. Hawaiian Sea Salt
- 1 jar. (.53 oz.) Shichimi Tougarahi (Japanese mixed pepper seasoning)
- 1 jar. (.53 oz.) Ichimi Tougarahi (Japanese red pepper seasoning)
- 2 oz. Granulated Sugar (or Stevia, a healthier choice)
Mix together well. Keep in a dry container. Will last 2 years.