INDIAN SPICED CASHEWS
Mark Hyman MD
Serving side: ¼ cup
- 2 cups raw, unsalted cashews
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Madras curry powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground fenugreek
- ½ teaspoon ground chile pepper
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Toss the cashews and extra-virgin olive oil together on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the curry powder, salt, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, fenugreek, and ground chile pepper. Sprinkle over the cashews, turning the cashews to coat thoroughly.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until golden brown and fragrant. Serve warm.