GET SMART MAHI MAHI BURGER WITH PINEAPPLE SALSA
Daniel Plan Wellness Advisor, Tana Amen
- 4 mahi mahi fillets (4 oz each
- 1 Tbsp grape seed oil
- Lemon pepper
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, dicd
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 Tbsp shallot, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Large romaine/ iceberg lettuce leaves or Oroweat Multi-Grain “Sandwich Thins” (only 100 calories)
- Preheat grill to medium hot.
- To make pineapple salsa: mix pineapple, red bell pepper, cilantro, shallot and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Brush fillets with oil and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Grill fillets about 5 minutes per side or until mahi mahi flakes easily when tested with fork. Serve on romaine leaves or buns with pineapple salsa.