PINA COLADA OATMEAL
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 4 drops of vanilla Stevia
- Dash salt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (Almond Breeze)
- 1/3 cup cubed pineapple
- 2 drops coconut extract
- 2 tsp. shredded unsweetened coconut
- Combine oats, stevia, and salt in a nonstick pot on the stove. Add Almond Breeze and 1 cup water.
- Bring to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer. Cook for approximately 15-20 minutes, stirring frequently, until thick and creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in pineapple and coconut extract.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes and enjoy.