Daniel Plan Wellness Advisor, Tana Amen
- 1-2 Tbsp refined coconut oil
- 1 head cauliflower florets
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Lemon wedges
- Add cauliflower to boiling water for two minutes. Remove from heat and promptly blanch with cold water. Drain well and pat dry.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and cilantro for 1 minute.
- Add cauliflower. Stir until florets are coated with garlic and cilantro mixture. Continue cooking and occasionally turning until florets are lightly browned, but remained crunchy 3- 5 minutes (less is better).
- Serve warm.