This rich, smooth pudding takes just a few minutes to make and uses only five ingredients. Use high quality bittersweet chocolate for the best flavor. The portion size is just enough to satisfy a sweet tooth. The recipe doubles easily for a party.
- 6 ounces 70% bittersweet chocolate
- 2 large eggs
- 10 drops vanilla cream or plain liquid stevia extract (approximate – to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) coconut milk
1. Chop chocolate into small pieces. Using a long serrated bread knife or a heavy chef’s knife makes it easy. Place chopped chocolate into the bowl of a food processor. Process until very fine. Add the eggs, stevia, vanilla, and salt. Process for a few more seconds.
2. In a small pan over medium heat, bring the coconut milk to a boil. When it boils, remove from the heat.
3. Start the food processor, and slowly pour the hot milk through the feed tube. Process pudding until smooth.
4. Pour the hot liquid chocolate equally into six 2-ounce ramekins, dishes, or cups. Refrigerate until chilled and set, about 2 hours.