Living a healthy lifestyle doesn’t happen at the snap of your fingers. It requires consistently making new choices that lead to permanent change. This week The Daniel Plan reports how to change anything, based on expert tips and analysis, personal testimonies–including a personal story from Dr. Mark Hyman and NBA’s Pat Williams who is now fighting for his life. “You will never change your life, until you change something daily.” — John Maxwell
- How to Change Anything, Interview with Dr. Daniel Amen
- After reading three popular books on change, Dr. Amen reveals the missing link the books failed to include.
- Pat Williams – Five Keys to a Fighting Chance
- Owner of the NBA Orlando Magic, Pat Williams has fought in the business world and now is fighting for his life after recently being diagnosed with cancer. Read his keys to a fighting chance to change.
- Six Ways I Changed My Life and How You Can Change Yours, Dr. Mark Hyman
- Dr. Hyman shares his personal story of how he changed his life from being a “dopamine addict” which nearly cost him his life.
- Pastor Rick: Key to Change? Switch Your Focus
- Read this excerpt from Pastor Rick’s message from the weekend that answers “what is the key to change?”
- Healthy Living Workshops, August 18, 9:30am,
The Refinery- SPECIAL EDITION!
- Arrive early, wear sneakers and bring yoga mats this week for a Special Edition workshop featuring a workout with Tina Pretsch on the Fitness Course at 8:30am, then learn from Dr. Mark Hyman via Skype. Then Chef Jenny Ross will demonstrate how to prepare an amazing, healthy dish, followed by an optional mat pilates at 11:30am. FREE. If you’ve missed a previous workshop or want to hear it again, click here to watch the video recordings.
- Susan Gurev: Former Yo-Yo Dieter Learn Stewardship of Health
- After years of yo-yo dieting, Susan Gurev has lost 56 pounds with The Daniel Plan, saying the difference is becoming a better steward of her health.
- The First Step to Change: Attitude, Tom Wilson
- Attitudes are like belly buttons, everyone has one. But is your attitude helping or hurting your health? Read this to explore the first step to change.
- Superfood: Tomatoes Pack a Healthy Punch,
- These juicy, versatile fruits grace our plates in many forms, from salsas to sauces. But they also pack serious nutritional punch, enough to be considered a superfood.
- Recipes from Healthy Living Workshops, July 21