From Pastor Rick’s message last weekend, we pulled this excerpt that answers “what are the keys to change?” Everyone will benefit from these timeless principles to improve your physical and spiritual health. Also, read Pastor Rick’s workout regimen as designed and written by Fitness Coach Tom Wilson!
- Do’s & Don’ts for School-Age Children,
Liliana Partida, CN
- Read expert advice from a Certified Nutritionist on practical ways to raise healthy children. Menus and recipes ideas included.
- How to Make Your Child Do Anything, Dr. Daniel Amen
- Pssst Parents … The brain doctor reveals secrets to getting kids to do anything you want.
- Get Your Children Started Early, Tana Amen
- Do your kids eat more pizza than protein? Tana Amen shares several strategies to raise children who make healthy choices–and like it!
- The Daniel Plan for Busy People: Tips & Cooking Instructions, Dr. Mark Hyman
- Eating healthy doesn’t have to be time-consuming and difficult. This article breaks down simple ways to be healthy, despite busy back-to-school lives.
- FINAL Healthy Living Workshop, August 25, 9:30am, The Refinery
- Ready – Set – Go: Move Into Fall Stronger Than Ever! Featuring Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy, Dee Eastman and cooking demonstration with Jenny Ross. Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy founded the Center for New Medicine in Irvine, and serves as the Medical Director. Dee Eastman serves as Director of The Daniel Plan at Saddleback Church. Jenny Ross is a chef, author and owner of 118 Degrees restaurant in Costa Mesa, and contributor to The Daniel Plan web site.
- Simon Holtti : A Great Dane Letter of Daniel Plan Progress
- Writing in from Denmark, Simon joined The Daniel Plan on January 15. Now he’s happier, healthier and has lost more than 60 pounds!
- Training with Pastor Rick! Tom Wilson, Fitness Coach
- Wonder what exercise routine Pastor Rick is doing? Read how Tom Wilson is helping Pastor Rick get in better condition to serve God and the church!
- Packing Healthy School Lunches, Stefanie Cassetto
- It’s an art form, feeding your children a healthy breakfast and sending them off with a healthy lunch they will eat. Here’s a quick guide.
- Seafood Recipes by Robert Sturm, Master Chef