If you’re asking, “what am I supposed to eat?” Or “how am I supposed to exercise?” Then this week is for you, as well as a great reminder to those who are on track. We’ve assembled the basics to healthy living, and a few of our most popular videos, and a motivating testimony so this can be a “go-to” week for the keys to The Daniel Plan. Also, don’t miss our Fall Workshop and Event Line-Up, including Dr. Daniel Amen’s Lecture: Use Your Brain to Change Your Age, Sept. 8.
- Dr. Amen Lecture: Use Your Brain to Change Your Age
- Plan now for this special engagement to hear how to live life longer, better and insight from Dr. Amen’s new book! Sept. 8, 7pm, Tent 2.
- Fall Event Line-Up!
- Plan now to attend these workshops and special events!
- Healthy Living Workshop – Video
- If you missed these workshops LIVE, then watch them here via video recording! Get expert input about how to improve your health, cooking demonstrations and more!
- Basic Rules for Healthy Eating, Losing Weight,
Dr. Mark Hyman
- If you had to have 7 basic rules to healthy eating and losing weight on The Daniel Plan, here they are, as presented by functional medicine specialist Dr. Mark Hyman.
- Recommended Foods
- Noteworthy Videos About the Basics
- David Plassman Stops Insulin Injections
- David found The Daniel Plan online, his church started Celebrate Recovery, and now he finds himself beating the diabetes odds. Read this and gain encouragement in your journey!
- Make Fitness Fun and Effective
- Exercise is key to a healthy lifestyle, but avoid over-complicating things. Here are the basics: make it fun, strengthen your core and use interval or “burst” training to get back on track!
- Putting Play Back Into Exercise, Greta Boris
- Use “Bursts” to Burn Calories, Dr. Daniel Amen
- The Fabulous 4 For Health and Vitality, Jenny Ross
- Read the “Fabulous 4” article by Chef Jenny Ross, incorporate superfoods in your meals — like walnuts — and try these recipes to reward yourself for a job well done.
- Superfood: Getting Nutty with Walnuts,
- Recipes by Jenny Ross, Chef, Owner 118 Degrees