The number one question most people ask when they start a diet and lifestyle change program like The Daniel Plan is this …
What do I eat?!!?
If you are new to healthy living, you may not know how to eat healthy, cook healthy, prepare nourishing foods, understand what foods to avoid, or find out what foods you are allergic to. For many of you who have been eating a SAD diet (that is, “a Standard American Diet”) for a lifetime, eating healthy may seem like learning a foreign language.
Dr. Hyman’s Nutrition Coaching Program solves this problem for you by providing unlimited private access to professional, accredited nutritionists, personally trained by Dr. Hyman. The Program is designed to give you guidance on how to optimize your diet and use food to support your body and mind. Our nutritionists will help you understand:
- What foods are healthy to eat and what you should avoid
- How to decrease consumption of highly-processed foods and substitute healthy choices
- How to create a meal plan designed specifically for your personal nutritional needs
- Why food is medicine and how you can use it to heal your body
- How to develop satisfying delicious foods that will curb hunger and delight your palate
You can also use the Nutrition Coaching Program as a way to get personal, one-on-one coaching as you work through The Daniel Plan.
How the Program Works
Upon joining you will receive access to our Nutrition Coaching Plan website. This subscribers- only portal is designed for new customers, or can be entered using the same login name and password you may already use on Dr. Hyman’s Healthy Living Store.
After logging in, ask any nutrition-related question on your mind using our simple web-based email interface, and one of our nutritionists will get back to you within one business day!
When your question has been answered you will receive a notification by email. Simply log back in to the site to review the nutritionist’s response and ask further questions as needed. All of your information will be kept completely private and secure, and we will provide you with a record of your correspondence with our nutritionists so you can go back and review their answers any time.
When you join, you also receive access to a special community forum where you can discuss nutrition issues with other members who have concerns similar to your own. Simply click on our convenient community portal, and join whatever discussion threads interest you.
Finally, you get access to our entire, exclusive archive of members-only content. This database provides information on everything from general nutritional principles to food allergies, inflammation to detoxification and more.
We have a variety subscription plans so you can choose the one that’s best for you.
- Base monthly plan: $19.95
- 6-month prepaid plan: $107.95 (save 10%)
- 12-month prepaid plan: $203.90 (save 15%)
As a special thank you for participating in the Daniel Plan, we are offering the program at a discounted rate of $14.99 per month. Please enter the code “danielplan” on check out to take advantage of this special offer.
Benefits of the Nutrition Coaching Program
- World-renowned Nutritionists: Access to certified expert nutritionists, trained by Mark Hyman, M.D.—read more about each nutritionist by reviewing their bio here.
- Unrestricted Access: Ask unlimited questions, any time around the clock.
- Fast Response: Get your answers within 1 business day, often faster
- Complete Privacy: All questions and answers are private
- Friendly Community: Receive help and encouragement from other members in the Nutrition Coaching community