These days virutally everyone is feeling the economic pinch. Eating healthy and exercising doesn’t require an extra budget. But you may have to add a few new skills, recipes and workouts to beat the budget battle. This week, The Daniel Plan assembled a variety of budget-busting ideas, free workouts and other strategies to get the most bang for the buck.
- Fall Workshop & Event Lineup
NEW Cooking Classes With:
Chef Jenny Ross
Chef Sally Cameron
NEW Fitness Classes Including:
Tae Box with Tina Pretsch
Six-Week Bootcamp with Tony Lattimore
- Eat the Best For Less
With the help from Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. Daniel Amen and two volunteer “Smart Shopper” moms, we’ve assembled a variety of ways win the battle of the bulge and the budget.
- Eating and Cooking for Less Despite Busy Schedule,
Dr. Mark Hyman
- 10 Steps to Brain-Healthy Eating on a Budget,
Dr. Daniel Amen
- “Smart Shopper” Moms’ Share Cost-Cutting Tips,
Kim Moeller, Chaundel Holladay
- Ways to Eat Healthy While on a Budget,
Dr. Mark Hyman
- David Nguyen: Finds Results with Prayer, Persistence
Before The Daniel Plan, David was overweight, tired and nearly diabetic. With The Daniel Plan, prayer and persistence, his health has turned around.
- Healthy Living Workshops – Video
Watch any or all of the seven of the Health Living Workshops here! The workshops, July 7-August 25, feature expert doctors, nutritionists, and personal trainers sharing tips, cooking demonstrations and strategies for healthy living!
- Get More From Your Walking, Tom Wilson
Fitness Coach Tom Wilson shares simple exercise movements to add while walking that take your fitness up a notch, without having to pay for a gym membership.
- Superfood: The Cost-Effective, Nutritious Lentil, Stefanie Cassetto
The little Lentil has big benefits, including being very affordable. Read why to incorporate lentils into your diet, perhaps starting with this recipe.