Attention all Daniel Plan participants!
Starting next Thursday, May 5, Chris Juers, director of Food Service at Saddleback Church, Lake Forest has planned a weekly Daniel Plan feast for anyone to enjoy together.
Starting at 5pm and running to 8pm at The Refinery, enjoy a Daniel Plan friendly menu and fellowship with others who are either on the plan or not. Since it’s Cinco de Mayo, Chris came up with the following Mexican-inspired healthy menu:
- Fiesta salad with crisp hearts of romaine, diced vine ripe tomator, grilled corn, green onion with a citrus and extra virgin olive oil dressing
- Boneless-skinless breast of chicken fajitas, baked with tri-color peppers and Spanish onion
- Twice-baked vegetarian refried beans
- Refinery brown rice with tomato, cilantro and lime
- Seasons best steamed vegetable medley
- Chilled agua de melon and refreshing fruit accented with purified water.
The cost is $9.00 for adults and $5.00 for children 10 and under(children 2 and under) eat for free.
Plan now to enjoy good, healthy food and fellowship with other like-minded people!