By Jenny Ross, Chef, Owner, 118 Degrees
Fresh blackberries, fresh strawberries, organic mixed greens, and a decadent dressing make this salad a sweet surprise and a customer favorite at my restaurant 118 Degree. Berries are at their peak in the summer months and can be enjoyed right off the vine.
- 8 Cups Fresh Organic Salad Mix
- 1 Pint Organic Blackberries
- 2 Cups Fresh Organic Strawberries
- 1 Ripe Reed Avocado
SUMMER BERRY SALAD DRESSING
- ¼ Cup Organic Strawberries
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Young Thai Coconut Water
- 2 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- 1 Tsp Himalayan Salt
Blend all ingredients in a high-powered blender, and chill until ready for use. Lasts up to 7 days in the refrigerator.