With Fourth of July celebrations and picnics around the corner, this delicious and healthy alternative to fried chicken wings will be a crowd favorite!
– 2 dozen free-range chicken wings (or mini drum sticks)
– 2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil?
Spice Blend Ingredients:
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1-2 teaspoons ancho or chipotle Chile powder (less for most kids)
– 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
– optional- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
– optional- 1/2-1 teaspoon sea salt
– optional- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Sauce Options: Try serving chicken wings with zesty aioli sauce, or homemade ranch dressing
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Blend spices together in small mixing bowl.
3. Place chicken wings in large mixing bowl and toss with spice blend. Be sure to cover all
pieces with a light coat of the spice blend.
4. Place chicken in baking dish and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
5. Serve hot.