• 1 pound strawberries
• 6 ounce blueberries
• 3 bananas
• 12 wood skewers
1. Wash strawberries and blueberries. Set blueberries aside
for later use.
2. Remove stems off of the strawberries, cut each in half and
then cut off the tips to create 1/2”-3/4” slices. Set aside.
3. Slice the bananas to about 1/2”-3/4” thickness. Set aside.
4. Start skewering the blueberries on the first stick. Skewer
about 5-6 blueberries then alternate between banana
slices an strawberry slices until you reach the end of the
skewer. Repeat for 4 skewers.
5. Next, skewer only the bananas and strawberries,
alternating the fruit. Repeat for 4 skewers.
6. Lastly, skewer 5-6 blueberries onto an end of a skewer.
Repeat for 4 skewers.
7. Place your skewers onto a platter to create an American
flag pattern. Use the skewers with only blueberries to fill
in the gaps in the star section of the design.
8. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.