Join us Thursday night, May 26 from 5-8 p.m. at The Refinery for Daniel Plan Night to meet other participants and enjoy a healthy meal together.
This week, the chefs created a Daniel Plan Approved Menu, featuring:
- Turkey Meatloaf with Herb Gravy – Featuring fresh, all-natural ground turkey.
- Steamed Blue Lake Green Beans – Tossed with extra virgin olive oil, lemon and garlic.
- Oven Roasted and Mashed Sweet Potatoes with parsley, garlic and fresh lemon juice
- Fresh Strawberries – Locally grown
- An assortment of flavored water and refreshing beverages.
Adults: $9.00. Includes buffet, beverages and fruit salad dessert
Children 10 and under: $5.00. Includes buffet, beverages and fruit salad dessert
Children 2 and under: FREE
COMING SOON: Cooking Classes!
Chris Juers, director of Food Service at Saddleback Church, is planning to hostinteractive cooking classes during the month of June. Dates and details to follow soon.