Join us Thursday night, June 2 from 5-8 p.m. at The Refinery for Daniel Plan Night to meet other participants and enjoy a healthy meal together.
This week, the chefs created a Daniel Plan Approved Menu, featuring:
- Mixed Green Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- “Portuguese Style” Cioppino – with a selection of fresh fish and shellfish braised with summer squash, new potatoes and an herb broth
- Carrots Steamed and Scented with Saffron
- Shaved Farmers Market Vegetable Carpaccio – with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic drizzle
- “Gluten Free” Penne Pasta – with garlic infused olive oil and broccoli
- Fresh Seasonal Whole Fruit
- A Selection of Fruit and Juice Flavored Filtered-Purified Waters/Beverages
Adults: $9.00. Includes buffet, beverages
Children 10 and under: $5.00. Includes buffet, beverages
Children 2 and under: FREE
COMING SOON: Cooking Classes!
Chris Juers, director of Food Service at Saddleback Church, is planning to hostinteractive cooking classes during the month of June. Dates and details to follow soon.