Join us Thursday night, June 9 from 5-8 p.m. at The Refinery for Daniel Plan Night to meet other participants and enjoy a healthy meal together.
This week, the chefs created a Daniel Plan Approved Menu, featuring:
- HAND-PICKED GARDEN SALAD WITH VINE RIPE TOMATOES, CUCUMBER AND SWEET RED ONION
- CHICKEN “ALA CHECCA,” GRILLED BONELESS, SKINLESS BREAST OF CHICKEN TOPPED WITH RIPE TOMATO, GARLIC, OLIVE OIL AND SADDLEBACK FARMS FRESH BASIL
- VEGETABLE LASAGNA – THE BEST THE MARKET OFFERS LAYERED WITH NON DAIRY “YOU CAN’T BELIEVE IT IS NOT CHEESE” CHEESE
- NEOPOLITAN RISOTTO, BROWN RICE IN A TANGY FRESH TOMATO SAUCE WITH OLIVES AND CAPERS
- MELON SALAD WITH KEY LIME
- A SELECTION OF FRUIT AND JUICE ACCENTED FILTERED AND PURIFIED WATERS/BEVERAGES
Adults: $9.00. Includes buffet, beverages
Children 10 and under: $5.00. Includes buffet, beverages
Children 2 and under: FREE
COMING SOON: Cooking Classes!
Chris Juers, director of Food Service at Saddleback Church, is planning to host interactive cooking classes during the month of June. Dates and details to follow soon.