With Autumn upon us and holidays around the corner, it can be easy to return to old comfort food favorites, or succomb to tasty, unhealthy treats offered by friends. So this week, The Daniel Plan addresses how to change things up, and build a network of “friends” who support you, rather than “accomplices” who enable negative choices.
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PROFILE: The Daniel Plan needs your help with our research project! Please take a few minutes this week to update your profile on our site. Then, send us an email ([email protected]) and we will enter your name into a drawing for 30-minute consultations with one of the doctors, autographed books and more!
- NEW: Daniel Plan Rally
- Fall Workshop & Event Lineup
- NEW Women’s Connection Group with Dee Eastman: MADE TO CRAVE
- Fitness Well-Being Class for Women, Instructor Elaine Crane
- Walk and Worship with Tom Wilson
- Turning Accomplices Into Friends
We don’t have to fall to peer pressure, tempting habits and situations. Watch Dr. Daniel Amen’s instruction about how to influence others, and read how to take a stand for your health and gracefully side-step typical pitfalls, and “food pushers” that can be detrimental to your health.
- How to Deal with Food Pushers, Dr. Daniel Amen
- Diana Mood Say’s “It’s Never Too Late…”
After attending the Radicalis Conference at Saddleback Church, Diana returned home to Maryland and started The Daniel Plan journey. After shedding 80 pounds, she was inspired to share her story, tips and personal letter to friends.
- The Ripple Effect: It’s Not About You, But It Does Start With You, Tom Wilson
Fitness Coach Tom Wilson explains you are your own best advertisement for a healthy lifestyle, and people are watching. Read how to “witness with fitness.”
- What’s in Season? Squash, Stefanie Cassetto
- Recipe to Try: Red Quinoa with Roasted Butternut Squash
- Recipes by Robert Sturm