Source: Rachel’s Nourishing Kitchen
As fall foods make their way into our kitchens and bellies, let’s celebrate all the flavors of fall with this seasonal smoothie!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 person
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium apple cored and quartered
- 1 Medjool date pit removed
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch sea salt
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats gluten-free
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 avocado flesh
- 2 scoops unflavored protein powder Vital Proteins and Tonic are my fave brands
- 1 cup ice cubes
Blend all ingredients except ice cubes in a high-speed blender until evenly combined. Add ice and blend until smooth.
Recipe Notes: Add 1 cup of baby spinach for a “green apple” smoothie.