In 1900 only 2% of meals were eaten outside of the home; now it is over fifty percent. And most of the meals eaten at home today are factory made science projects “cooked” in a microwave. The consumption of industrial fast and processed food is driving our epidemic of obesity, diabetes and chronic disease that now affects EVERY other American. We need a food and cooking revolution to change that!
To help us all take back our kitchens, written with contributions from Dr. Hyman’s community, The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook will be released on February 26, 2013. It is a road map to thrive in our kitchens, to remake our fridges, pantries and shopping carts to create meals that will delight the senses and heal the body. It can heal and reverse diabetes and many chronic diseases – automatically simply by enjoying delicious meals.
Take a sneak peak of The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook today, it includes…
Introduction: Cooking is a Revolutionary Act
10 Ultra-Tasty Recipes including:
- Dr. Hyman’s UltraShake
- Chinese Eggs and Greens
- Asian Prawn Paella
- Wild Salmon with Rosemary Sweet Potatoes and Lemon Asparagus
- Tuscan Zucchini Soup
- Double Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups
- And more…
You can pre-order this book and get these fabulous gifts:
- Your Invitation to a Live Webinar. You’ll get free admission to an informative and inspiring Blood Sugar Solution Seminar that Dr. Hyman will be hosting online on March 27th, 2013. This invitation will only be available for the first 500 buyers. You don’t want to miss it! A $50.00 value.
- Access to my new video series “In the Kitchen with Dr. Hyman”. Over 90 minutes of video where I show you how easily you can shift from the “factory food” diet that’s making you sick to meals that will make you healthy. You will learn how to do a kitchen and pantry makeover, learn what essential kitchen tools you need to create a healthy human, and how to make many easy, delicious recipes.
- A 1-week Gluten Free Meal Plan – a full week mapped out with delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners, with recipes not included in the cookbook.